Monday, April 7, 2008

Bean room photos...



Here's a photo of our latest finished projects--The bean room and the Elvis Bath. The Elvi bath is still set to get some new soap and towel racks, and a new mirror and lighting scheme around the sink. But, the big work- the floor, toilet and sink are finished. Hopefully there won't be too much time before more work gets done around the house. Although, taking care of the new baby bean is pretty all consuming right now. I'm hoping things will calm down a little more with time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katie Gregg said...

I LOVE the wall color you chose.

Unknown said...

Hey, love your website! My boyfriend and I are looking at a 1955 ranch on the west side of Cleveland. We're running into some problems because the foundation is cracked and shifting in a few places. We're trying ot make the best of it!
The house has so much potential and I knew it had to be ours when I saw pictures on a real estate website. About an hour after looking at it, our real estate agent called me (10:00 on a Sunday morning) and said, "I think I found a house you're going to like." So maybe it's meant to be. We were planning on remodeling just about everything and going contemporary, but after looking at a few websites, I think maybe we'll try to keep a few original features.